Friday, November 24, 2023

What Happened To California? : Newsom Has Big Plans For America! (And Getting Rich too!)

 And we all can be assured that what has transpired in California is going to happen for the rest of us in a America.

When you drain the sewer it flows out in all directions, infecting the good land with the bad policies founded in an ideology of absolute corruption of all things moral and ethical. The standings that have driven the old country of California into chaos, ruin and despair are on the way into the heart land!

Gavin Newsom is setting new standards for moral corruption
with a total lack of any understanding of what it means to be
a responsible leader. The perfect example of a Marxist
liberated democraaat.


''I'm on my way to the land of milk and honey and by any means 
necessary. To help me accomplish this, always vote democraaat as
democraaats want what China has, ultimate power over all things.
Trust me! I will save you from yourself!''




No comments: