Sunday, November 19, 2023

Joe Biiyden Says What About The Jews? : The Real Threat Now Is Islamophobia!

 ''Oh, and even ahead of that is Climate Change and White Supremacy! Maga's, after all, are everywhere. They are the problem as they don't believe it! They are in every home and business, on every street in America. Millions and millions of them can be seen. In fact, our population is more then 70% white supremacists. Are you scared yet?

''It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see understand who they are. Many are in your relatives who just lie to you about their motives by arguing and demanding free speech and freedom. (Big Grin!) Dumb so of bitches!

''What the hell is that all about any way? You have that now. Look around! What do you see as millions of good citizens in the streets marching for peace and human Equity! That's what I call freedom of speech.

''Hey, this is what I'm all about. I discuss this every day with my staff, how do we convince the population 'to get along you go along'. It's so simple to understand! If you disagree, we will find ways to change your mind!''

The puppeteers that yank on the strings that make Ol' Joe
dance are in the White House bunker finding different
ways to bring real change to America!


''I don't know what that means but can so many in the streets be wrong?
Cone on man, after 50 years in government service to the country,
I know what I'm taking about!'' 

''Trust me!''

No comments: