Sunday, November 19, 2023

The Bull Was Not Ready To Serve! : Technology To The Rescue!

 Yikes! Well, what the hell, if it worked so well him, why not give it a try!

                     


I recently spent $6,500 on this registered Black Angus bull. I put him out with the herd but he just ate grass and wouldn't even look at a cow. I was beginning to think I had paid more for that bull than he was worth. 
Anyway, I had the Vet come and take a look at him. He said the bull was very healthy, but possibly just a little young. So, he gave me some pills to feed him once per day. 
It worked to perfection! The bull started to service the cows within two days. He even broke through the fence and bred with all of my neighbor's cows! He's like a machine!

I don't know what was in the pills the Vet gave him ... but they kind of taste like peppermint….

No comments: