Tuesday, November 28, 2023

The Newsom Doctrine! : Relax, It Will Be Over Soon!!

 ''I had a nice long talk with the Chairman when I was in China. We agreed he would visit California and have a look around to see what I have has accomplished. I knew he want to see if I was telling the truth about what I have accomplished so far in California concerning decisions for a fundamental change was actually taking place. I think he found I was well on the way for bring China to America!'' like we agreed.''

Well, the jury is still out especially since after Chairman Xi left for home. good Ol' Joe called him a dictator. 

The good governor said he will do whatever he can to explain what Joe said didn't have anything to do with the crushing of the human spirt, the tyranny of total control of all life in China or the placing of a million Muslims in or the concentration camps.

Thers is some talk behind closed doors on the possibility of
renaming California, "New China"! Some of the participant
in the discussion seemed nervous about this move thinking 
 now might not a good time to put the proposal out
into the public at large for debate!


No comments: