Saturday, December 23, 2023

Hunter Makes A Run For Hills!! : This Guy Has Balls!!!

 I believe Hunter Biiyden should be the ''Poster Child'' for the Marxist newly liberated democraaats who now have their collective hands on the levers of power in Washington! 

Never in our history has such a show of complete and total disregard for the rule of law given that just up the steps of the building behind him, congressional subcommittee members are waiting to question him behind closed doors on his activates related to taking money from foreign entities who apparently wish to influence his father on United States government policies.

And of course, there is proof that is exactly what has transpired! Little to wonder then Hunter is totally convinced he cannot be touched by the law just because he's a Biiyden and a democraaat. 

The media understands as well as all democraaat members of congress their role and duty to follow instructions.!

So far, if the news is correct, he is right! All democraaats, to the last man and woman support Hunter!

My name is Hunter Biiyden and I am here to show the world just
how much power I really have to influence my father to do what is
necessary to continue to travel the world over building my empire
for wealth accumulation. And of course, that no matter how
controversial I might appear, I am always within my rights as an
American citizen to engage in free enterprise and protected by the
law of the land, our Constitution.''

No comments: