Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Where The Hell Is Joe? : As The Country Burns, democraaats Conspire!

 As the country falls apart, Ol' Joe suns himself on the beach. ''What me worry?'' democraaats have a plan that never fails to deliver.

''Runing again for president is a piece of cake. Been there done that and found it tiring and inconsequential, boring if you may since I had to stay in my basement most to the time watching cartoons. 

''But then I know politics is a strange bed fellow. After 50 years of enjoying the taxpayer's money while flying all the world for free, taking no responsibility for anything I say or do, even demanding money from friends and enemies alike for doing little things for them to ensure my retirement will be to may liking.

"Even better I know I can't lose this coming race. Remember when Hillary said, ''Hey Joe, never concede the election even when it looks like you are losing by a lot? YOU WILL WIN!!'' I wonder what she meant by that? 

But who cares, she was right, I did win. HA Ha! Wow. Don't ya just love it when a plan comes together! Let the good times roll!!''

When someone that has no cares in the world except how I
can enrich himself, way give a dam what happens to 
someone else? Real life is only about power and money!

No comments: