Friday, October 21, 2022

Don't Vote For Trump : His Tweets Are Nasty!!

 I'm sure everyone has some friends and or relatives that told you they couldn't vote for Doanld Trump because his tweets were not nice. I even had a good Conservative sister that told me she could vote for him for that very reason. Shock!!

The shock to my mental system is still reverberating in my conscience to this day and that was years ago! A blood relative!!

It appears that many people would rather have nuclear war then put up with nasty tweets from Donald Trump!! Go figure!


Not voting for Doanld Trump was the biggest mistake that
a person will have ever made in their lifetime as it will 
change the way they live now and, in the decades to follow
if not for generations.

                                

No comments: