Saturday, January 13, 2024

Patience is A Virtue of The Gods! : You Can't Demand Your Existence to Speed Up!

Waiting is made easier when you accept the fact that you are not alone. Ever where you want to go, someone has been there before you!

“So I was in the McDonald’s drive-through this morning and the woman behind me continuously honked her horn at me and flipped me off because I was taking to long to order. I took a moment to reflect, and then I asked the cashier to pay for her food using my credit card.

I continued to the next window, and she leaned out of her window looking all crazy at me because the teller told her I had paid for her food. She then looked very embarrassed. She avoided our through-the-rear-view-mirror eye contact.

When I got to the last window to get my food, I showed the assistant both my receipts and took her food too!”

No comments: