Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Climate Leadership Is All About Having The Best Negotiating Tools!!

 ''How do you expect me to go head-to-head with China, negotiating with them without the means to get to China several times a year or more without ready transportation at my disposal? 

As the central member of America's negotiating team, you can't expect me to wait in line for public transpiration. I'm under a lot of pressure to save the world. (Besides, I will be the laughingstock when the Chinese see me on a commercial aircraft. Come on man! I have to have respect from China!)

''No joke! Cut me some slake here. The Chinese are toughies!''

And what is the next question you might have for our chief
negotiator?

This won't go away unless the voters understand
who can make it happen!!!


No comments: