Tuesday, March 14, 2017

A Schnauzer With Ear Problems : Be Careful After Medication (Humor)

Take a break - this is a good one to begin the day -

My wife found out that our dog (a Schnauzer) could hardly hear, so she took it to the veterinarian.
The vet found that the problem was hair in the dog's ears.

He cleaned both ears, and the dog could then hear fine. The vet then proceeded to tell her that, if she
wanted to keep this from recurring, she should go to the pharmacy and get some 'Nair' Hair Remover
and rub it in the dog's ears once a month. 

She went to the store and bought some 'Nair' Hair Remover. At the register, the pharmacist told her,
"If you're going to use this under your arms, don't use deodorant for a few days." 

She said, "I'm not using it under my arms." 

The pharmacist said, "If you're using it on your legs, don't use body lotion for a couple of days."
She replied, "I'm not using it on my legs either.

If you must know, I'm using it on my Schnauzer."*

The pharmacist said, "Well, then.....stay off your bicycle for at least a week."


 Schnauzer-(mini)-4




No comments: