Thursday, March 14, 2024

The Sound and Fury Signifying Nothing! : Echoing The Past!

 Little is left to wonder what it means when people have little or no resources for debate left to defend themselves that they have to resort to shouting profusely lies and deceptions to cover their true empty agenda and ideology!

No issues or polices to improve the future of the country to make life better for its citizens. Only hate for the people and divisive rhetoric for more control though conflict and chaos.

They are people that have no substance. And yet millions of voters will stand in line to make sure their personal ignorance is made known to the world. And when the worst happens if their vote mattes, they will hang their collective heads, while living in a dumpster, wondering how did this happen?

Maybe that's the answer, millions of citizens are ready to be enslaved.  Maybe Capitalism has been too successful leaving them without a sense of what it means to have no control for who they are. No freedom to chose!

"Freedom means having nothing else to lose!''

''I hate you for who you are!! I want your money and your life
and I want it now''!! The leader of the free world!!


''Um - what am I doing here? I shouted out everything they told
me say but now I forget what's next? Where's Jill?''!!




No comments: