Saturday, March 23, 2024

Elect Me Again! : Joe Says He's Not Done Yet!

 Old Joe, America's gand pa, says he needs more funds to carry him into retirement. One term just isn't enough. 

''The few bucks that I have accumulated over the last 50 years of government employment from my friends overseas for doing stupid little things for them hasn't been as lucrative as one might suppose. 

''Come on man, no joke. A few $million dollars doesn't go as far as it used to ya know. Even for the average family like mine that needs a lot of support to see them through hard times like right now.

''Look, um, where was I, um oh yeah, that dam Trump left me a mess and I have done everything possible to give the people everything they wanted to make a good life! Everything is better, trust me, I won't lie to you!!

"Hey, my voters say I'm the best there ever was giving them whatever they wanted! What more can i do? Come on man, I have needs to ya know, so vote for more good and free stuff. 

("Sheeech! listen closely, here's the secret, you can go to the head of the line right now before there isn't a line to stand in. Vote democraaat hehe hehe hehe!'')

Joe and the democraaats know how to deliver on election
promises!! There's always more to feed the masses!

No comments: