Monday, January 09, 2017

Prison Bars Made to Restrict Life : Free Stuffs Prison Bars

Who knew? Little wonder why there are so many among us the believe that they are not in prison, behind metal bars, are free even though they are just as restricted and addicted to others telling them what they can and cannot do so they can continue being under the influence of others so they don't have to take responsibility for their own actions.
 
The bars that prevent individuals from living a real life without actually restricting them movement are just as real as those that are metal.
 
A few example of prison bars that aren't metal. 50 million on food stamps - 94 million not working - millions must have Medicaid - millions on Social Security disability - many millions more receiving housing support, welfare for child support and cash allowances called tax credits.  There are more prison bars that restrict pride and posterity but when security is the number one priority, all other considerations fall away.


''I had it all and now I'm homeless''


I talked to a  homeless man this morning and asked him how
he ended up this way. He said, "Up until last week, I still had it all.
I had plenty to eat, my clothes were washed and pressed, I had a roof
over my head, I had TV and Internet, and I went to the gym,
the pool, and the library 
 
I was working on my MBA on-line.  I had no bills and no debt.
I even had full medical and dental coverage."I felt sorry for him,
so I asked, "What happened?  Drugs? Alcohol? Divorce?"
"Oh no, nothing like that," he said.  "No, no. I just got out of prison."
 

No comments: