Monday, January 30, 2023

The Golden Goose That Ate Washington! : The DOJ Takes Charge!

 The Marxist democraaats know and understand the necessity to destroy Doanld Trump as he represents what the people know by instinct is right and proper behavior in government officials!

When the entire federal government is tasked to destroy any
and all opposition to the Marxist liberated democraaat agenda 
and ideology, we will do everything in our power to preserve
our birthright for control! Trump must be destroyed!!

Was that Compton Illinois? ''No matter if I say something 
everyone knows is a lie, it's just the way I am until it becomes
clear and a necisity to attack my enemies seeking to find
the truth. I can't allow that to happen. heheh "I'm getting too
rich to let that happen!''


No comments: