Sunday, January 15, 2023

''My Documents Are Safe As May Car!'' : And I'm Not Done With Either One! Trust Me!!"

 ''I told the FBI I closed the garage door whenever I drive my Corvette, okay? I know what to do when I operate my car when I'm home. What's the big deal here? I've been doing this for decades.'' 

Even though Joe has some really tight security for his documents, unlike Trump only had The Secret Service to watch over his stuff at Mara Largo. Little wonder they had to attack him with 60 FBI agents with guns pointed at the offending occupants!

''Come on, man, it's not rocket science. I've been doin' stuff like this forever! (And the FBI knew it!) Even with my boy going in and out of the garage, moving things around, he closes the door when he's done! Relax, trust me.  I got this! 

''We've never lost a thing out of this place and if we did, believe my boy would know! A lot of that stuff stored in there is very important to him and his business!''


Joe said he and the boy are in the clear as we took every
precaution to protect everything in that garage.
Hunter told me everything is solid. I have no
reason not to trust him!

No comments: