Monday, January 16, 2023

And Now She Might Run For President! : But Will It Be Enough?

Even after having a totally privileged life, she was always ready to take the ''victim'' stand no matter how many good things that took place in her life. At one point she had a no-show job in Chicago that paid her $300,000 at a local hospital. Still it wasn't enough to change her mind.  hmmmmmm

But non the less at one point when Barrrack was a senator and running for president: 

"For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country, because it feels like hope is making a comeback … not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change."

I wonder what happened along the silk road that she traveled that made her bitter toward the country that gave her everything!?


Finally, ''It just seems like this is what I was born to!''
                                          But will it be enough? Maybe more is needed!

                                          



No comments: