Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Joe Biiyden's ''Think Tank'' - Really! : "I Think I Have to Take A Dump!''

 ''A 'sippy cup' leaves a lot to be desired when considering the bigger pictures in life! ''Hey, come on man, pay no attention to any of that nonsense crap you see on ''right wing'' TV! I have more important things to worry about than some stupid boxes of papers that Barrrack told me to take home, I have to take a shit but I don't want to get up!! (Maybe I'll just let er go right here. I have all kinds of people to do the the cleanup. Life is good! heheh)


I think the statement that Ol' Joe has a
''thinktank'' is called a Oxymoron. Ol' Joe
says, ''I don't need to think, I'm president.
I have other people to do that. And what the
 hell do I need a tank for?? Come on man!!
(Did just hear Jill say ''Ice cream time, come 
and get it you mean old bastard)!

No comments: