Thursday, June 29, 2023

Garland Still Eligible For SCOTUS From Jail? : Sure! But The Strings Will Always Be Attached!

 The Marxist liberated democraaats will never allow such a good soldier to be cast into the outer darkness just because he was using the Department of Justice to destory a political opponent like he was told to do. He will always be used to carry the flag for justice and what better place then the Supreme Court where Barrrack originally wanted to put him.

"I was just following orders from others! I can't be impeached for that. We have always worked hard to secure justice around here, pointing out all of the false and misinformation coming from those that want my job'' I'm not a bad guy! I'm not a crook''!

  

No matter where he lands, it will soft and the strings will
always be attached because it just who and what he is,
a good democraaat!

No comments: