Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Governor Moonbeam On The Job : California Will Be Great Again!


Image may contain: 1 person, meme and text
Listen and believe it's only your money. Governor Moonbeam is on the job!


Mr Moonbeam, where have you been all my life, singing the praises of chaos and strife that will make us all so much more human then what we could every realize on our own. Mr Moonbeam says all it take to make this state the 'paradise of the world' is just a little more of your money, (and maybe a little more after that to).

Yeah, I know it will cost us a lot, we'll all have to make different allocation in our lives to help, and it increase increase the state debt even more,  but I finally have someone that's speaking to my inner soul. There really is no price to high to pay for peace of mind knowing I am doing the right thing at the right time.

Thanks again governor for your insight and leadership in making ''California great again''.


No comments: