Friday, July 28, 2017

Father O'Malley Needs a Stand-In During Confessions ( Another good one)

And then there's this to lighten your day, another confessional story - Enjoy. (A warning that this one is a little off color but still a 'smiler')

Having just read the 'which confessional door' story a while back, it reminded me of the time Father O’Malley was too hung over to accept confessions so he asked the janitor to fill in for him.

The janitor was reluctant to do so, saying, “I fear I wouldn’t know the proper penance to require for all the sins I might hear confessed to.”  O’Malley said, “Fear not my son.  Johnny, the alter boy, is very well versed in such things and I’ll have him on hand to advise you if necessary.”  The janitor reluctantly agreed to stand in.

Confession went well for the janitor until a young woman entered the confessional and said, “Bless me father for I have sinned.  Last night I went down on my boyfriend.”  The janitor turned to Johnny in a whisper asked, “What does Father O’Malley give for a blow job?  Johnny replied, “Five dollars and a Snickers Bar.”

No comments: