Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Drill For Fossil Energy in America? : Not Any more! We Want The Dirty Oil!!

It is all about who has the most to offer Joe that makes the difference! ''The 'green new deal' people have the money and the power to do whatever they want, so I'll go with flow! And they are willing to grease the rails for me to get my share of the spoils! What wrong with that? It's an America tradition in Washington!''

Ol' ''brain dead'' Joe likes the idea that he has an army of servants to help him through the day. Ol Joe doesn't understand why so many people are around him every minute of the day. ''Do they think I don't know what I'm doing here! C'mon man, I'm old joe and I've seen the best and the worst of everything. Yeah mostly the worst but hey, take the good and the bad then decide who has the most to offer me!'

When Joe was a Senator stumbling through the day, he was mostly on his own eating ice cream and feeding his bank account. Years and years of wall-to-wall good times. ''This is America man, take the money and run. It's worked for me for more the 50 years!'' (Big Joe Biiyden grin) "And got a bundle in the bank to boot!!''


''So what if the green new deal destroys everything, I'm in 
the drivers seat and getting rich at the same time! Come
on man, this is America!!!''

AOC is crushed that the guy she supported, her hero,
 was now seen as a failure to bring the Marxist power to
her and her friends waiting in the wings ready to take
control of everything!


No comments: