Monday, April 01, 2024

Joe Said He's Innocent of Wrong Doing : ''Trust Me! No Joke!'' He Shouts!

Old Joe is famous for shouting loudly when he is trying to to convince people that he is telling the truth. He thinks by shouting people will b believe he is serious and not a lunatic..

But as a lot of time has passed and the events of the day show he is lying, the general population have a message for him to take to his dark heart. 

And it's April first and it ''all fools day'', but Joe is just an old fool no matter what day it is!!


''Would I lie to you? I'm innocent, I never discussed Hunter's
 business overseas with the Chinese and the millions of
dollars in his bank account. Yeah, some of that did wind up in
my account but I have no idea how it got there!!

And the general public believe old Joe?

Nah!


No comments: