Sunday, March 12, 2023

Vice President Pence Has Fallen Into The Darkness of Irrelevance!

It's the fear of irrelevance in a civil society that's beginning to demand moral direction instead of ''I'm okay, I'm on board!'' The population is fearful of more of what Joe Biiyden has used to begin the dismantling of the Amercian dream.

Good God! The man has completely come off the rails!

It's sad when you realize someone you respected even when the chips were on the table to challenge the election, he collapsed. He has lost their internal compass. It's more important to him to be included in the loop of ''don't say anything bad about me because even though I'm a (Republican?), I'm on your side!''

Gosh, have we fallen this far this fast when it's so important to be liked rather than being seen as having legitimate moral character?

God save us from ignorance and perversion!

No comments: