Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Biiyden Shouts His Defiance of Gravity: ''This Is No Joke, Man!!''

''I'm so angry!! It's not my fault!! No, really, I watch my step but then 'bang', down I go. I've asked my tech people if those steps have had any Trump people had any access to them, giving them advice or something!!''

''Those dam steps have always had it in for me. I don't know
what I ever did to them that they would trip me up so often!''

'And then what happen, Mr. president when you got lost on the stage after your speech? What roll did the Easter Bunny play giving you directions to find your way back to your car?? 

'Why does this seem to happen a lot these days that you get lost among your friends?? Do have less friends now than in the past? 

What do your people say about your strange journeys in time and space?'

One thing about Ol' Joe, he doesn't have a care in the 
world, he is just reliving what a good time he had as
as senator where he had not responsibilities other 
than being ''He's just being Ol' Joe!!''
j

No comments: