Saturday, February 25, 2023

Who Is In The Drivers Seat? : Old Joe Says, ''Welcome Aboard!''

'' You called? Come on, man, tell me where you want to go and I will make it happen even if we never arrive at your destination, the ride will be something to remember. You'll tell your grand kids how my Uber deriver was very scary and displayed the behavior of a crazy person''. 

''And yet as a loyal participant in this system of transportation, I got into his car and regretted it as we just drove around and around and around. We didn't go anywhere we wanted to go. The drive was laughing and telling jokes the whole time!

''Sadly, I didn't have the courage to tell him to let me out because I have always trusted the system to work as designed. But it failed to deliver me to my destination. Worse actually, the system never did work right even though I wouldn't admit it to myself. I always had a problem with it because the outcomes were never as promised Never!!

''But even now, since I have always used this system to get where I wanted to go, I find it doesn't work, it didn't work back then, it's now unworkable.

 ''I didn't know how to change the way I did things. I just always did the same thing for decades, hoping each time there would be different outcomes''!

This Uber driver has no clue where he is going to take you as
he has no idea where he came from, he's just having a good
time on someone else's dime!

No comments: