Monday, November 21, 2022

Ever Wonder Why Joe Goes Home So Often? : His Basement is Home!

Joe looks forward to going back to where he began his historic journey in democraaat politics. Peace and solitude! ''That's what I want! No one asking stupid questions about stuff I don't care about! Hey, when's my next check coming from chairman Xi? Call Hunter, find out! Ask him if he has any new deals. I love it when a plan come together. 

Gosh, come on man, it's Not illegal, it's just good politics. We've had a blast doin' this shit for decades;  kickin' butt and making tons of money! ha! We don't even have to use a gun to steal these bastards blind!''

''Hey, who took my sippy cup?''


Ol' Joe is having the time of his life! He can go wherever 
he wants and do whatever comes to his addled diseased
mind. At the same time, he doesn't have to take responsibility
for any of it!! ''He's just ol' stumbling, mumbling
and drooling Joe!!''

No comments: