Friday, November 25, 2022

College Student's Choices Identified : The Divide Is Real!

 I feel like I can walk a mile in your shoes. The reality is I can't because you are not meeting other expectations that need to met before I can reach out to you.

And of course, the most important one is you must concede your right to your own opinion. I know I am your best source of information as I understand your failings and therefore know what your best path forward for being an acceptable member of our new civil society!

In truth then, the sooner you believe what your position is in our society like we told you, the better off you will be, both mentally and physically!

The newly liberated left know exactly what you need to
succeed in life. All that is required is for you to
understand you position in our new society! The
engineer builds things that will help you to become
more aware of your obligations to be a member.

No comments: