Tuesday, April 26, 2022

People Are Tracking Your Phone : Any Time and Anywhere!

 My goodness, it seems you can run but no one can hide from those that want to take what you have. I almost never us my phone except to check the weather or have it along when I go someplace for emergencies. use along Yeah, they can track me to see where I go but it would be a fool's journey watching me at the grocery store.

I don't believe I would be a prime target though for the bad people, but then it's an attitude like that the realization having someone kick the door all that more frightening and debilitating when it happens. Transfixed I say, why me? Of course, they don't need a reason!

Someone far smarter than I am said. ''When confront with insurgencies, people wait too long to recognize the danger and then they are paralyzed by it!''

AMERICAN PHONE-TRACKING FIRM DEMO’D SURVEILLANCE POWERS BY SPYING ON CIA AND NSA

https://theintercept.com/2022/04/22/anomaly-six-phone-tracking-zignal-surveillance-cia-nsa/

No comments: