Wednesday, September 16, 2020

What Are You Voting For? : Why Are You Going To Vote?

 Take a minute and read this then think about the November election.

Who are you voting for and why!

Not to get too political but I thought this was well stated:

To all those who say..."I'd vote for anyone but TRUMP... I can't stand him!!" or "I can't believe you're voting for Trump!" Well folks listen up! This is not a jr. high or high school popularity/personality election!!

 I'm not just voting for the person, I'm voting for the platform! I'm voting for the second Amendment. I'm voting for the next supreme court justice. I'm voting for the electoral college, and the Republic we live in. 

I'm voting for the Police, and law and order. I'm voting for the military, and the veterans who fought for and died for this Country. I'm voting for the Flag that has often been missing from the Democratic background. I'm voting for the right to speak my opinion and not be censored. 

I’m voting for secure borders. I’m voting for the right to praise my God without fear. I’m voting for every unborn soul the Democrats want to abort. I’m voting for freedom and the American Dream. I’m voting for good and against evil. 

I'm not just voting for one person, I’m voting for good and against evil. I'm not just voting for one person, I'm voting for the future of my Country!

If you believe this is true, voting for any democraaat is not an option. It is about survival!

God Bless America!

No comments: