Sunday, October 14, 2018

Health Tip To Lose Weight : Don't Wash Your Hair In The Shower?

Goodness gracious - and I have been busting my butt every summer to lose weight without much success. Now I know why!!

Health Tip

 DO NOT wash your hair while showering!!!  It is so good to finally get a health warning that is useful. It involves the use of your hair shampoo while showering and what occurs when it runs down your body.

I don't know why I didn't figure this out sooner. When I wash my hair while showering; the shampoo runs down my entire body. Printed very clearly on the shampoo label is a warning that reads: "For extra body and volume." Well, no wonder I've been gaining weight. 

I've gotten rid of that shampoo and now use Dawn dish washing soap. It's label reads: "Dissolves fat that is otherwise hard to remove." Problem solved!!




No comments: