Sunday, October 24, 2021

Biiyden Makes His Move : A Journey of Life Time Losers!

 This is just the beginning of ''build back better''. ''Life is good for me and it's your duty to make sure it continues. Just shut up about the country in decline, nothing to see here!

'' I've been in government service to the people for 50 years and what a ride it has been. A fun time living fast and loose never having to take responsibility for anything I said or did. There were always people to cover my tracks.

''Now as the leader of the free world I'm back in the ''cat birds seat'' having the time of my life. Back to the future people! Let the good times roll!''

The media just eats this up with Joe behind the wheel and
and his aviators.

 Brandon has planes! Poor Gretta has a problem with
her ''hands-on'' agenda for climate change, the climate has
begone to heat up now that the champion
of the ''hands on guy'' is in power!!


No comments: