Friday, March 19, 2021

WOW- democraaats Are Back In Power! : Chaos - Corruption - Economic Destruction! Who Knew?

 The price of crude oil is back up 50% and gas prices heading to $3:50+ a gallon. In California it will go over $5!

Our border is non-existent and by July we will have more then a million new citizens rampaging though out the country demanding free stuff and there are many more to come.

But who cares say ol' Joe, ''Chairman Xi has promised my family some outstand gifts as long as I stay close to my basement. Hunter Biden says my take will be much better now that I have more power to change things.''

Always vote democraaat while you can. Voting soon will be a thing of the past. HR-1 will soon be the law of the land.  But hey, pay no attention to that, just know that life on your knees isn't so bad once you get use to it!!





No comments: