Sunday, March 21, 2021

''White Privilege Card'' for Sale : Why Doesn't It Work The Others?

All this stuff that's being rampaged in the media these days about how bad white people are, even Coco-Cola says white people are too white to drink their product. Dumbo the Flying Elephant? This is not lost on 78% of the population. 

One has  to wonder just how many times you can get knocked down and kicked before you say, no more!
The results will change everything for everyone and for ever!

I'm selling my White Privilege Card.

It's over 65 years old but is in mint condition. It has never been used, not even one time. Reason for selling is that it hasn't done a damn thing for me!

No free college, no free food, no free housing, no free anything. I actually had to go to work every day of my life while paying a boatload of taxes to pay for all of the free stuff everyone else gets.

If you are interested, I prefer cash but would be willing to do an even trade for a Race Card which seems much more widely accepted and comes with countless benefits if you fit the profile. Interested?

Serious buyers only.

I never cared that you were gay until you started shoving it down my throat, and I never cared what color you were till you began blaming me for your problems, and I never cared about your political affiliation until you started condemning me for mine. I really never even cared where you were born until you wanted to erase my history.

You know I never even cared if your beliefs were different than mine until you said my beliefs were wrong, but now I care. My patience and tolerance are gone, and I am not alone in feeling like this. There are millions of us who feel this way.




No comments: