Friday, March 19, 2021

Ol' Joe Has A (His)Way The Women!? : But Pepe Le Pew, The Cartoon, Is Dangerous, Right?

 ''Come on man, here's the thing, I like to be close to the ladies. Sorry, but I'm a hands on type a guy and after 50 years of handling some of the finest ladies in the world without any complaints I might add, I'm an expert at knowing how and when to touch them. 

 (Well, there was one woman that complained but even The NOW ladies and the #Metoo people said nothing about it. She was found to be just a complainer! She said I penetrated her with my fingers and he told her he wanted more! That's nonsense!! Hey, I'm Joe Biden, not just some no-body!"

(In her own words On Tape, Terrie Reid told the world what happened!)! You can't believe her, right? 

''Come on man, here's the thing, I'm the best! I'm one of the good guys! Just ask Ol' Corn Pop!"


Never mind, it's just Ol' Joe doin' his thing!!

Nothing to see here, just having some fun with the ladies!! 
He's just a ''hands on'' type a guy!!! Even on children.!


But this guy is gone, He was deemed to offensive to women!!!!
May the progressive democraaat Marxist traitors rot in hell!!!


No comments: