Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Post Office Humor : Job Appicant Starts @ 10 am?

Okay - lighten up and laugh - it so easy to poke fun at the Post Office - they have a lot of problems these days, and the biggest one is they are beholden to the government. This means they are screwed.
 
 
Guy goes to the Post Office to apply for a job. The interviewer asks him,
"Are you allergic to anything?" He replies, "Yes, caffeine. I can't drink coffee."
"Ok, have you ever been in the military service?"  "Yes," he says,
"I was in  Iraq for one tour."
 

The interviewer says, "That  will give you 5 extra points toward
employment."  Then he asks, "Are you disabled in any way?"
The guy says, "Yes. A  bomb exploded near me and I lost both my testicles."
 
The interviewer grimaces and then says, "Okay. You've got enough points for me to hire you right now.
Our normal hours are from 8 a.m. To 4:00 p.m. You can start tomorrow at 10 a.m.,
so plan on starting at 10 a.m. Every day."

The guy is puzzled and asks, "If the work hours are from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., why don't you want me here
until  10 a.m.?"
"This is a government job",  the interviewer says. "For the first two hours, we just stand around drinking coffee and
scratching our balls. No point in your coming in for that."
 
 

 

No comments: