Monday, February 12, 2024

The World Is Shrinking Says Joe! : ''Open The Gate! I Told Corn Pop That!''

 ''The gate that separates Mexico and Gaza needs to be open so the water can flow better from the Amazon River to North Sea.  I'm no fool, ya know. I'm not stupid! This what I do all the time, it's my job to know this stuff!! Idiots!!

''The pressure is building up and causing damage to the rain forest! No joke! This IS climate change, and if we don't move fast, we can't stop the dirt from seeping into the pipes causing damages to the people living across the street from me in Delaware!

"Trust me, I know! Been there you horse faced pony soldier!!  I LIVE THERE!!! And you claim my memory is bad, who the hell are you anyway and wearing those stupid uniforms when it's this hot!

 O' Joe loves to remember how things used to be!!


''And so many morons say climate change isn't real!!
Come on, man, uah, is it lunch time yet?'' Oops, I think
I just squeezed one out. heh!''


No comments: