Friday, February 23, 2024

Have We finely Jumped The Shark Now? : What Are The Limites for Celebrity Love?

 I think we might have finally come to grips with our Taylor Swift love affair now that the Super Bowl is history. The odds makers said you have see her face on TV at least 10 time during the game but that turned out to be low. Oh, and let alone Travis's exploits on the field was always a necessity.

But now it does seem like the media is taking a break from their hourly cheering for her to rise into the blinding spotlight talent and fame for being the ''Goat'' of all performers.

Actually, I haven't heard her name being mentioned at all yesterday! I checked to see if my radio and television had been stolen!

The stampede was amazing to get just a glimpse of her
was not enough to satisfy their needs for more!

I think Ford went too far here! 


No comments: