Sunday, September 11, 2022

Joe's Talent On The National Stage? : "How Do I Get Off The Boat? Where On a Boat, Right?''

 Ol' Joe is some place where he actually believes he is in charge, but in reality, he is never sure of anything from one minute to another unless Jill is there to get him dressed, fed and to give him his pills each morning and noon that makes life so much easier to understand. (The pills are so much better than those daily injection, too painful!)

But without them he knows he will be back in the basement wonder why ever got of bed. 

One thing we know for sure is Ol' Joe is all
about coming to the point no matter the subject.
Right or wrong on his perspective, we all know
his heart is in the right place, some place other
then where he is right now!!

''Pay no attention to what I say, just believe whatever
my friends tell you what I really meant to say. Remember
it's much like when I was in the Senate, I said a lot of 
stupid stuff every day but everyone still loved me!''
(They lied!)


No comments: