Sunday, February 06, 2022

Trudeau Calls Brandon For Help! Biiyden Says, Let's Go!'' to Lunch!

 It's said that maybe Justin is looking a Biiyden's success in office as demented child, doing whatever he wants and getting away with it. So, Justin says ''why not me?''

Gue the truckers! ''Hey Joe, what would you do in the situation? From what I see you are about to have a shit load of trucks driven up your ass in Washington!''

''Come on man, who the hell do you think you are talking to me anyway? I have this all under control. The crowds of good citizens even have this special name and slogan for me, 'Let's go Breadon''. You need to get a handle like that to be in control. If you can't do that and soon, then leave me alone. It's anyway it's lunch time and my ''sippy cup'' overflows!!''


''Well from one idiot to another, the more stupid you are
the more the preess will protect you. look, for 50 years I
have been a complete failure at everything, but here I am
leading a once great nation! ha! Who knew?''





No comments: