Friday, November 19, 2021

What is Right and What is Wrong With Speech? : Nothing Is Wrong! Only The Interpretation!

Here is a short dissertation on what is expected and what is received in the free exchange of ideas! 

(This little joke has been around for ever but still a good way to explain the inner change of ideas of how people's relationships are  formed or killed!)

Truth In Advertising?


A man was looking for a place to sit in a crowded university library.
He asked a girl: "Do you mind if I sit beside you? The girl
replied, in a loud voice "NO, I DON'T WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH
YOU!"

All the people in the library started staring at the man, who was
deeply embarrassed and moved to another table.

After a couple of minutes, the girl walked quietly to the man's table
and said with a laugh: "I study psychology, and I know what a man is always
thinking about; I bet you felt embarrassed, right?"

The man responded in a loud voice: "$500 FOR ONE NIGHT? - I WON"T 
PAYING YOU THAT MUCH!" All the people in the library looked at the
girl in shock. 

The man whispered to her: "I study law, and I'm learning how
to screw people".

 

No comments: