Friday, December 25, 2020

Going to Dump Direct TV? : Truly TV Is A Bad Influence! The Senate Picks Trump For Vice President!!??

Your gonna do what? Dump Direct TV? What a great move to dump TV.  It's truly a bad influence. I don't have the courage to do the same right now but my attitude is on brink as I find even the commercials with sound turned down offensive. 

I have been watching One American News (OAN) that seems to be a better fit now then FOX. Although the night time crew is okay.

I hope and pray Trump finds a way to beat back the hoard of evil doers now on the cusp of taking the levers of power.

But here is something important to hope for in the final analysis, if it comes to having the Senate deciding to reject the vote from Electors bringing the Constitution into play where the House picks the President, presumably Biden,  the Senate then the Vice President, it make sense that the Senate would pick Trump as Joe Biden is late for his arrival at the candy factory. 

Guess who then would be president?  hehe

Just a thought but a cheery one! I'm ready for some good news!

No comments: