Friday, January 08, 2016

Hillary's Lagacy : Tainted Money

Nothing to see here, move on - Look over there, see what those Republicans are doing to the middle class, the poor and the disadvantaged. I can do better - just look how I can handle money. I know how to get the job done without anyone feeling the pain of government crimes and misdemeanors that will take place because you will never know about them until Bubba and I leave office and the country.

Yeah Bill and I will get even richer then we are now, but look, someone has to take the money away from the simple minded and the ignorant, why not me and Bill? It's so easy as there are so many ignorant and literally stupid people in this country that are falling all them selves to vote for me,(us). As the saying goes, God didn't make sheep if he didn't intend to have them sheared. Right?

And yeah, I know the FBI is collecting evidence against me, but don't worry about them, they like all of the other federal agencies, they are controlled by the democrats and they won't allow me to be arrested for any kind of criminal active. We own every body.

Trust me here, I'm a democrat and that means I am above the law. Literally, there really isn't anything that I might have done in the past or what I might do in the future that will cause the law to question my actions. I and all democrats are bullet proof as long as we have a democrat president that believes he IS the law of the land. All others chop bait.

Embedded image permalink

No comments: