Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Bernie Sanders Strawman for Hillary? : FBI Says Maybe Not

http://thefederalistpapers.integratedmarket.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/12508869_949502218418788_7329658267192467328_n.jpgWOW - who in their right mind would vote for someone like Bernie Sanders? Right? Well there are millions in this country that are ready and willing to do just that.

For them it's about payback for all of the perceived grievances that Bernie says the rich and powerful have perpetrated on this country, and that the powerless have suffered enough. It's time to take our country back.

Elect me and the screwing will stop Bernie says. I will take all of their money and give to you, the poor and disadvantaged middle and lower classes.

And when you consider that this takes in neatly every person in the country, I wonder who will be left to go to work? He says it will only cost about $18 trillion over the next decade. But hey whose counting. We'll worry about that later.

But does it really matter that no one will be working? Bernie says the rich are going to pay all the bills. Another problem here is with no one working for a living, who will deliver the goods and services to everyone that's not working? Whoa!

Hmmmm - I think there is snag in Bernie's agenda, but no mind, elect me and we'll work out the details later. Just get me elected to see how I will make it happen. Remember Nancy Pelosi and ObjmaCare?

Well we know ol' Bernie isn't going to get elected, he is just a straw-man for Hillary. 'See what a nut job Bernie is, I'll be everything you want me to be. Remember, I'll be just like Barack Objma was back in 2008, just believe I'm here for you, oh and I'm here for children to.'

And one further note here, no one but no believes the FBI indict Hillary, especially as long as AG Loretta Lynch who has the final word on this  is under Mr Objma's desk.

No comments: