Thursday, November 26, 2015

Enjoy the Fruits of Your Labors : God Bless Our Country


Everyone has something to be thankful for in America, even if it's just be here and having the chance to be free.

That might seem simplistic but given what is taking place in other places around the globe, I believe 'freedom means having nothing else to lose'.

So, take a minute and reflect on your position in life and then make the most of it in silent thankfulness.

As I have stated in the past, this country has given me everything that I want and more, especially the right to chose my own future. And if it goes bad, I know I will have another chance for success. That is how this country was designed.

With that in mind, I say have a great day while you count your blessings, and may God bless this great country.

No comments: