Monday, March 05, 2018

Teen explains How She Isn't Uninformed : After All I'm 15 Now, Not A Child!


Hey dad, it's not like the stupid things you did back in the day, we are the new generation. Smarter faster on the edge of intellectual breakthroughs. Back in the day before there was a real source of information like the internet, dah, Face Book and Twitter, where all of the new stuff we need to know is happening.

But yeah, like we know what to do about mass killings and immigration or the Russians doing stuff in our elections, and if that's not enough that monster in the White House that is making this all happen to us.

Hey, like just because I'm 15 years old doesn't mean I'm uninformed. I and my friends stay in contact all the time with our smart phones. So it's like the new wave of information that we have that keeps us on the front edge of what needs to be done to keep us and our friends safe in school.

Like gun control is only a small part of what we know has to been done. You look at me like I'm a child or something, we are in control. We're not stupid ya know.


No comments: