Thursday, March 08, 2018

Motorcycle Crash : Survivor Gets Too Much Help(humor)

It all depends on your perspective when making important decisions.

While riding my Harley, I swerved to avoid hitting a deer, lost control and 
landed in a ditch, and severely banged my head. Dazed and confused I crawled 
out of the ditch to the edge of the road when a shiny new convertible pulled 
up with a very beautiful, women, who asked, "Are you okay?"

As I looked up, I noticed she was wearing a low cut blouse with cleavage to 
die for... "I'm okay I think," I replied as I pulled myself up to the side 
of the car to get a closer look.

She said, “get in and I will take you to my house so I can clean and bandage 
that nasty scrape on your head.”

"That's nice of you," I answered, but I don't think my wife will like me 
doing that!

"Oh, come now, I am a nurse" she insisted. "I need to see if you have any 
>more scrapes and then treat them properly."

Well, she was really pretty, and very persuasive and being sort of shaken 
and weak, I agreed, but repeated, "I'm sure my wife won't like this."

We arrived at her place which was just few miles away, and after a couple of 
cold beers and the bandaging, I thanked her and said, "I feel a lot better, 
but I know my wife is going to be really upset, so I'd better go now."

"Don't be silly!" she said with a smile, while unbuttoning her blouse 
exposing the most beautiful set of boobs I’ve ever seen. "Stay for a while. 
She won't know anything, and by the way, where is she?"

I replied, "Still in the ditch with my Harley, I guess."

No comments: