Sunday, August 20, 2017

The New World Order of Progressivism : What Is Fascism?

Isn't just easier to be obedient to my demands?
If I say it's so, then it is so - don't argue or debate the question. There can not be any other answer other then what I believe is the correct answer.

Isn't just easier to agree with me then run the risk of being attacked morally, ethically and even physically for having an opinion that is different then the one I just told you is the correct one?

How many times have I told you what is correct and what is not correct behavior? How many times do I have repeat myself before you believe what I say is right and correct?

Maybe if I strike you about the head and shoulders you can begin to understand there is no alternative, no compromise, no debate. What is say is final and if you persist in having an opposing view of the events, then you and yours will be destroyed.

See, when we level the playing field so everyone thinks and acts accordingly, society will finally become a paradise of social equality and diversity. That is, ''To each according to one's needs and from each according to one's ability''.

No comments: