Thursday, September 12, 2013

John Kerry Explains Foreign Policy to Henry Kissinger

Sec. Kerry shows Henry Kissinger the door
'See that object over there Henry  - that's the door old man. You are so last century thinking this country has to be a leader of the world when the reality is we are destined to join the ranks of  other nations that are in decline like North Korea, Botswana or Mozambique.

'When I became Sec. of State I was told by my boss my job was to always remember to choose my words carefully - never commit to anything that will cause this country to accept responsibility for dictating outcomes no matter how cruel or inhuman the situation may be, like the mess in Egypt or Syria. I point out here I didn't have anything to do with Libya, that was - -, well you know who that was.

'I was always to remember America has huge problems and the only way to solve them is to allow the country to become subservient to the rest of the world. As anyone can witness, that is exactly what I'm doing with some success I must admit. Even my boss called me yesterday from the club house before he stated the back nine, saying I was of the right mind in saying things that made no sense even though it made me look like an idiot, still it allowed other nations to take the lead or leave the room. In this case it didn't work out like we wanted as too many left the room leaving only the Russians, and worse maybe, they thought I was some kind of clown.

'Where we go from is anybody's guess - the one thing I know for sure here is the United State gets a pass on this 'red line' business - blaming the world and Republicans for the 'red lines' statement was brilliant. I don't get the clown stuff though, my friends call me horse face. I thought that was common knowledge?

No comments: