Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Good morning - retirement is starting to be a stressful thing - I have so many things that demand my time that I don't know what is the most important - what do I do first?

I send most of the morning drinking coffee on the deck watching the humming birds and reading the blogs and writing this blog, most days, and reading slected books. Then it's off to do something, anything, that will help my stress level around the farm and then mountain bike or road bike for several hours. The day is shot again.

I feel I haven't done enough productive things especially the things that I have previously decided that had to be done right away.

Where is this all leading - get a grip on what is important right now and worry about the other stuff later - easy? nah! - but I'll try.

No comments: