Monday, April 10, 2023

The Grand Jury In New York Has Decided All Outcomes!

 Alvin Bragg makes his move to establish himself as the next poster child for Marxist liberated democraaats, who believes he can do what all those before him couldn't, once and for all destroy any hope that the Republican might have of restoring law and order in America.

Setting New York City on fire again as crime ravages the populous like we did just a few years ago, and at the same time take out the one thing standing in his way proving his worth, Donald Trump, Alvin Bragg's crown and glory, there will no doubt now of his merit to lead the collective to their rightful place for total power and absolute control of all outcomes! 

The discussion was is he innocent? Yeah, Right!! ''Come on,
man, this is New York for God's sake''!


''I hate to admit this but I really don't like this city all that
much. But I'll will deal with it like everything else I've done
to get where I'm at now, suck-up to my betters in the party.


No comments: